TAS Early Learning Centre
Parents wishing to enrol their child at the TAS Early Learning Centres at TAS White Rock or TAS Kewarra Beach are asked to:
- Complete an enrolment form (If your child is entering the 2021 program).
- Complete a wait list application form (If your child is entering 2022 and beyond).
The enrolment form must be completed in full by a parent or guardian who has lawful authority in relation to the child. With the completed enrolment form, the applicant must :
- pay a refundable bond of $500,
- provide a copy of the child’s immunisation records; and
- provide a copy of the child’s birth certificate or proof of age
The $500 Bond is refundable when a child leaves the ELC on condition all outstanding fees have been paid. The bond can be paid in the following ways:
- in person at a TAS Early Learning Centre.
- by phoning White Rock 07 4036 8228 or Kewarra Beach 07 4057 7263 with credit card (Visa or Mastercard) details.
Access our TAS Early Learning Centre Policies.