New Rules of TAS P&F
The P&F are reviewing the Rules of the TAS P&F – and a draft is currently available for comment. The next TAS P&F Meeting will be held on Wednesday 24 April at 5.30pm in the White Rock Library.
If you have comments but are unable to attend the meeting, please email President, Sue Crocker.
The Parents & Friends Association (P&F) is an essential and active member of the school community, forming a vital link between school and home. The P&F organises fundraising and social events throughout the school year to help raise funds to provide additional resources for TAS students.
Over the past few years, the P&F have raised funds for the purchase of:
- Shade Sail WRJ ($20,000)
- Student travel sponsorship WRS ($500)
- Round Square Donation WRS ($500)
- Playground KBJ ($45,000)
- Portable Sound System x 2 WRJ/KBJ ($5,000)
- Playground WRJ ($30,000)
- 3 D Printers WRS ($10,000)
- Spheros Class Set x 2 WRJ/KBJ ($2,000)
- Bee bots class set x 2 WRJ/KBJ ($1000)
- Ride on Cars (Road safety) ($1400)
- Sporting equipment WRJ / KBJ ($1,100)
- Handball Courts KBJ ($200)
- Number Grid/Games Prep/Kindy area KBJ ($200)
Subcommittees of the P&F operate at White Rock and Kewarra Beach.
If you are interested in becoming involved in the P&F, application forms can be found below and should be completed and returned to the school, addressed to the P&F Secretary.
P&F Management Committee
- President – Sue Crocker (Email: email@example.com)
- Vice President, TAS White Rock – Susan Swanston
- Vice President, TAS Kewarra Beach Junior – Jame Coll
- Secretary – Sarah Coll
- Treasurer – Robert Gale
- White Rock Junior Representative – currently vacant
- White Rock Senior Representative – Susan Swanston
- Kewarra Beach Representative – Courtney Willliams