Parenthood brings with it great responsibilities. The joys of watching first steps and hearing first words come with the realisation that the decisions we make for our children will help shape their lives.
Today you are selecting a school for your child. In doing so, you are making a vital decision about their future.
TAS is a multi-cultural place of learning, attended by local students and students from Papua New Guinea, Korea, China and Japan as well as exchange students from a variety of countries who visit us as part of our association with Round Square and other international exchange programs.
Enrolments for TAS are taken at any time for any year level, including enrolment in advance for children not yet of school age.
Applications for students should be placed as soon as possible to secure a place, as there are waiting lists for some year levels. Further information and application forms are included in the TAS Prospectus.
We have made it easier than ever for you to apply online – start your application today and complete it at your own pace. If you prefer to download a paper application and complete it manually, please contact our Admissions team.
TAS will continue to provide an inclusive education package which means there are no hidden fees or levies.
The resource levy covers the provision of:
- Full outdoor education program (Year 2-12)– including 3-week Year 9 journey.
- Free tutoring and academic assistance program (TAP)
- A full Pastoral care program with access to Chaplain and counsellor
- Personal Laptop- Year 3 upwards including all necessary software and IT support
- Curriculum based excursions and activities
- Enhanced Junior School Aquatic Program Prep to Year 6 (38-week program)
- Senior School textbooks
- All Junior School stationary
- Subject fees and compulsory sport fees
- ACER Diagnostic testing program (Year 4-10)
Optional opportunities not included in fees and levies usually take place outside of school hours such as:
- Outside school hours care
- Optional musical instrument tutoring
- Optional co-curricular and sports coaching
- Global tours- Year 12 ski trip, World Challenge etc.
- School Uniform
- Bus travel to and from school (significantly reduced from 2021)
It is important when comparing schools to ensure that you request information on all potential costs.
With the exception of uniforms and optional opportunities, a child can attend TAS and have a full experience with to parents outside the fees and levies.
For those families looking for alternative ways to meet the fee payment schedule, TAS has partnered with Edstart, a company that provides three possible pathways, each of which is designed to work together to enable families to prepare for and fund their child’s school education.
1. Edstart Extend – Up to 5 years after the child finishes Year 12
2. Edstart Pay – 12 month payment plan
3. Edstart Save – Savings and investment plan