Our community is dedicated to the education, wellbeing and development of our students, and we have always endeavoured to be both innovators and early adopters so that we can improve and enhance the education of our students.
TAS advertises employment vacancies on seek.com.au and on its website.
All applications must include:
- A covering letter addressing the selection criteria
- A full resume including referees
- Other documentation as outlined in the position description
White Rock Campus Primary
Part-Time – 20 Hours Per Week – 12.15noon – 4.15 pm – Mon-Fri
Fixed Term Contract, Term-Time,
02 August 2021 to 17 December 2021 (opportunity to extend)
$27.56 – $31.55 depending on experience
About Trinity Anglican School (TAS)
Founded in 1983, Trinity Anglican School (TAS) is the leading Independent Anglican school in Cairns. With an unrivaled reputation for excellence in FNQ, TAS has a K-12 campus at White Rock and a K-6 campus at Kewarra Beach. We are looking for a Team player who can provide exceptional and professional administrative support to the Head of White Rock Campus Primary.
Working with students checks
TAS provides a safe and supportive learning environment for our students and young people and we achieve this through recruiting excellent staff based on merit and suitability to safely work with our students and young people. To ensure your suitability to work with our students and young people, the following checks will be undertaken as a part of the recruitment process:
- National Register Screen (Anglican School’s Commission)
- Blue Card Suitability (no card, no start laws now apply)
Do you have…
- Experience in a busy Primary School reception environment
- Intermediate MS Excel Skills with strong data entry skills and attention to detail
- Intermediate MS Word skills with the ability to create and maintain documents
- Experience with diary management
- Sound organisational skills
- Liaise with suppliers to obtain quotes and organise the purchase of goods
- A professional disposition and can practice and apply the principle of confidentiality
- Ability to deal with many and varied parent, staff and student enquiries
- An ability to apply first aid including training in asthma and anaphylaxis
Our school culture’s foundation is learning and education, and this is reinforced in our Teachers as Lifelong Learners (TALL) Professional Development Program.
Our teachers regularly participate in a research-based approach to training, allowing them the opportunity to extend their knowledge in key areas they are passionate about.
The TALL Program ensures as our students grow, so do our teachers, and our community is continually innovating.