All outside school hours programs support the My Time, Our Place framework, which considers three main factors in children’s lives:
- BELONGING: Children belong first to a family, a cultural group, a neighbourhood, and a wider community. Belonging acknowledges children’s interdependence with others and the basis of relationships in defining identities. Belonging shapes who children become.
- BEING: Childhood is a time to be, seek and make meaning of the world. Being is about building and maintaining relationships with others, engaging with life’s joys and complexities, and meeting challenges in everyday life.
- BECOMING: Children’s identities, knowledge, understandings, capacities, skills, and relationships change during childhood. Becoming reflects this process of rapid and significant change that occurs as children learn and grow. It emphasises their ability to participate fully and actively in society.
Our service is made up of a team of high-quality professional educators who are committed to, and passionate about, school-aged care. Our staff promotes the human rights, safety and wellbeing of all children as well as respecting the diverse backgrounds and needs of children.
Our Program promotes the following learning outcomes:
- Children with a strong sense of identity
- Children who can relate and contribute to their world
- Children who have a strong sense of well being
- Children who are confident and involved learners
- Children who are effective communicators
Opening times and availabilities are as follows:
- Vacation Care operates during school holidays and on pupil-free days. It combines excursions, theme-based days, specialty clubs and incursions.
- OSHC is offered on all school days including pupil-free days, including pupil-free days (closed public holidays and for 2 weeks over Christmas each year.)
- Term 1: Wednesday 27 January – Thursday 1 April
- Term 2: Thursday 20 April – Friday 25 June
- Term 3: Tuesday 13 July – Friday 17 September
- Term 4: Tuesday 5 October – Friday 26 November
|WHITE ROCK||KEWARRA BEACH|
|Before School Care|
7:00 am – 8:30 am
|After School Care|
3:15 pm – 5:45 pm
8:00 pm – 5:45 pm