New Rules of TAS P&F
The P&F are reviewing the Rules of the TAS P&F – and a draft is currently available for comment. A TAS P&F General Meeting will be held on Wednesday 3 April at 5.30pm in the White Rock Library to review these changes. If you have comments but are unable to attend the meeting, please email President, Sue Crocker.
The Parents & Friends Association (P&F) is an essential and active member of the school community, forming a vital link between school and home. The P&F organises fundraising and social events throughout the school year to help raise funds to provide additional resources for TAS students.
Over the past few years, the P&F have raised funds for the purchase of:
- Shade Sail WRJ ($20,000)
- Student travel sponsorship WRS ($500)
- Round Square Donation WRS ($500)
- Playground KBJ ($45,000)
- Portable Sound System x 2 WRJ/KBJ ($5,000)
- Playground WRJ ($30,000)
- 3 D Printers WRS ($10,000)
- Spheros Class Set x 2 WRJ/KBJ ($2,000)
- Bee bots class set x 2 WRJ/KBJ ($1000)
- Ride on Cars (Road safety) ($1400)
- Sporting equipment WRJ / KBJ ($1,100)
- Handball Courts KBJ ($200)
- Number Grid/Games Prep/Kindy area KBJ ($200)
Subcommittees of the P&F operate at White Rock and Kewarra Beach.
If you are interested in becoming involved in the P&F, application forms can be found below and should be completed and returned to the school, addressed to the P&F Secretary.
P&F Management Committee
- President – Sue Crocker (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Vice President, TAS White Rock – Susan Swanston
- Vice President, TAS Kewarra Beach Junior – currently vacant
- Secretary – Sarah Coll
- Treasurer – Robert Gale
- White Rock Junior Representative – currently vacant
- White Rock Senior Representative – currently vacant
- Kewarra Beach Representative – currently vacant