Trinity Anglican School offers a variety of scholarships, bursaries and fee concessions to allow more students to benefit from a TAS education.
Academic Scholarship – Apply for 2022!
TAS Academic Scholarships are awarded each year for excellence in academic achievement. Applications are open to students in Year 6 to 11, for 2022 entry into Year 7 to 12.
Recipients are selected based on results of an independent examination conducted by Australian Council for Educational Research (ACER). Scholarship values are as follows:
- Level 1 (Year 6 to 8) – A 100% scholarship available to the student scoring within the 90 percentiles, a 50% scholarship available to the student scoring within the 80 percentiles.
- Level 2 (Year 9 to 10) – A 100% scholarship available to the student scoring within the 90 percentiles, a 50% scholarship available to the student scoring within the 80 percentiles.
- Level 3 (Year 11 to 12) – A 100% scholarship available to the student scoring within the 90 percentiles, a 50% scholarship available to the student scoring within the 80 percentiles.
If no students reach these percentiles, other forms of academic assessment, supporting documentation, NAPLAN results, school reports and awards relating to academic excellence will be assessed.
Apply for 2022! To register for the Academic Scholarship ACER test please visit:http://scholarships.acer.edu.au/intro/2045
Registrations open: 29 September 2020
Registrations close: 8 February 2021
Exam date: 27 February 2021
Once registered, please fill out a TAS Scholarship application form and forward it to TAS Admissions – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Academic Scholarships’ are offered at the Principal’s discretion for the full period of a students’ time at school, subject to the recipient maintaining high academic performance, that is, within the top 10% of their cohort.
Music Scholarship – Apply for 2022!
TAS Music Scholarships are awarded to students with extended musical aptitude and interest. Applications are open to students in Year 6 for entry into Year 7. There is a maximum of two 100% scholarships to be offered each year, which can be split across a minimum of two recipients.
Recipients are selected based upon three key criteria:
- Past academic history; Supporting documentation of NAPLAN results, school reports and awards relating to academic excellence.
- Response letter in direct relation to length and breadth of music experience, outstanding achievements/awards, current musical commitment and future contribution that would be made to the Music Department should a Music Scholarship be received.
- Audition showcasing outstanding music ability; two contrasting pieces alongside grade-appropriate aural and sight reading.
Apply for 2022! To apply please fill out a TAS Scholarship Application form and submit it along with supporting documentation of academic history and response letter as detailed above to TAS Admissions – email@example.com.
Music Scholarships are offered at the discretion of the Principal for the full period of a student’s time at the school, subject to the recipient maintaining an outstanding level of musical capacity, maintaining academic performance within the top 30% of their cohort and maintaining a commitment to the schools’ co-curricular Music program.
Principals Opportunity Scholarship
Principals Opportunity Scholarships’ are awarded at the Principals discretion to those who would not otherwise be financially able to attend TAS. Applications are accepted and assessed year-round for students Year 5 to 11, for entry into Year 6 to 12.
To enquire, please fill out a Scholarship Application Form and email it to Mr. Glen Macpherson, Executive Assistant to the Principal – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sibling Concession is available to students who already have siblings at the school.
Second child – 15% remission of tuition fees
Third child – 30$ remission of tuition fees
Fourth child – 50% remission of tuition fees
Fifth and subsequent children – 100% remission of tuition fees
To apply, students should name siblings on their Application Form upon enrolment.