Employment opportunities at TAS
TAS advertises employment opportunities locally in The Cairns Post and occasionally in State and National newspapers, as well as on this website.
If you are interested in working at TAS, it is recommended you visit this site regularly for the latest employment opportunities.
General enquiries about vacancies can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Senior School
About Trinity Anglican School (TAS)
Founded in 1983, Trinity Anglican School (TAS) is the leading Independent Anglican school in Cairns. With an unrivalled reputation for excellence in FNQ, TAS has a K-12 campus at White Rock and a K-6 campus at Kewarra Beach. This vibrant co-educational school is looking for a bright, self-motivated and energetic Head of Senior School to become part of our team.
Qualifications, experience, licences
- Bachelor Degree in Education
- Extensive experience in a similar role in a School environment
- Current Queensland College of Teachers (QCT) Registration
- Desirable – Post Graduate Qualification in Education or Leadership
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- excellent communication and collaboration skills in a range of settings.
- educational leadership to manage change successfully and deliver continuous improvement.
- experience in leading the Australian Curriculum, Assessment and Reporting Framework
- a track record of building and mentoring highly effective teams.
- skills to develop, review and deliver school strategy and operational plans.
- ability to motivate and engage staff, students and parents to inspire the curious.
- experience in integrating technology into student learning.
- experience in implementing Wellbeing policies and programs.
- experience in leading professional development and performance management of staff.
- effective management and monitoring of all school administration and operations.
- a commitment to the strategic business plan and growth and development of the Senior School.
For a copy of the position description please email email@example.com.
Working with children suitability checks
To be successfully employed at TAS a candidate will:
- be screened via the Anglican School’s National Register
- hold a Current Queensland College of Teachers (QCT) Registration
- undertake Child Protection Training
How do I apply?
Please provide the following information to be assessed for this position:
- Your current résumé.
- A cover letter telling us how you meet the responsibilities of this position.
- All documents must be in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
Applications can be submitted via the SEEK online portal and close 4 September 2020.
No Working Holiday or Student Visas accepted, nor applications from Agencies.
The school has the right to fill the position prior to the closure date if the right candidate is found.