TAS Jump Start Prep
What is Jump Start?
Jump Start is the latest Prep Program at Trinity Anglican School.
Built on nearly 25 years of experience delivering Prep programs, Jump Start establishes solid foundations for early learning and the development of literacy and numeracy skills of each child.
TAS Jump Start uses cutting edge teaching and learning technology to support each child’s learning success, including Reading Readiness and a Perceptual Motor Skills Training Program to link the child’s body and mind for better learning.
Jump Start also supports the progress of each child’s learning through the computer based assessment program, PIPS (Performance Indicators in Primary Schools).
Jump Start provides an enjoyable and nurturing start to education. A stimulating curriculum develops skills and confidence to set each child up for a prosperous TAS education, from Jump Start to graduation.
What sets Jump Start apart?
- Experienced teachers who specialise in Early Years Learning.
- Class sizes that allow individualised instruction.
- Specialist Music, Japanese, Swimming and Physical Education programs.
- Genuine open door policy and parent engagement.
- Cutting edge teaching and learning technology.
- Purpose designed and built learning environments.
- Specialist Early Years Curriculum including development of literacy and numeracy skills.
- Jump Start Learn to Swim program.
- Kitchen Garden and healthy eating program.
An important choice
The first year of school sets a vital platform for each child’s future education. When you enrol your child in Jump Start, you can be assured they will receive the best possible start to their schooling life. As specialists in Early Years Learning, our passionate teachers ensure each child receives a high level of individual attention to develop their intellectual, social, emotional, and physical skills.
Both TAS White Rock and TAS Kewarra Beach have purpose-built Preparatory Centres that allow your child to start learning and developing as a student from their first day at school. The choice of where your child starts their school education is an important one. When you choose TAS, you know they’ll be given a Jump Start – and set up for a successful TAS education.