Parenthood brings with it great responsibilities. The joys of watching first steps and hearing first words come with the realisation that the decisions we make for our children will help shape their lives.
Today you are selecting a school for your child. In doing so, you are making a vital decision about their future.
TAS is a multi-cultural place of learning, attended by local students and students from Papua New Guinea, Korea, China and Japan as well as exchange students from a variety of countries who visit us as part of our association with Round Square and other international exchange programs.
Enrolments for TAS are taken at any time for any year level, including enrolment in advance for children not yet of school age.
Applications for students should be placed as soon as possible to secure a place, as there are waiting lists for some year levels.
We have made it easier than ever for you to apply online – start your application today and complete it at your own pace.
TAS will continue to provide an inclusive education package which means there are no hidden fees or levies.
The resource levy covers the provision of:
- Full outdoor education program (Year 2-12)– including 3-week Year 9 journey.
- Free tutoring and academic assistance program (TAP)
- A full Pastoral care program with access to Chaplain and counsellor
- Personal Laptop- Year 3 upwards including all necessary software and IT support
- Curriculum based excursions and activities
- Enhanced Junior School Aquatic Program Prep to Year 6 (38-week program)
- Senior School textbooks
- All Junior School stationary
- Subject fees and compulsory sport fees
- ACER Diagnostic testing program (Year 4-10)
Optional opportunities not included in fees and levies usually take place outside of school hours such as:
- Outside school hours care
- Optional musical instrument tutoring
- Optional co-curricular and sports coaching
- Global tours- Year 12 ski trip, World Challenge etc.
- School Uniform
- Bus travel to and from school (significantly reduced from 2021)
It is important when comparing schools to ensure that you request information on all potential costs.
With the exception of uniforms and optional opportunities, a child can attend TAS and have a full experience with to parents outside the fees and levies.
Edstart Payment Options
Edstart to make it easier for you to manage school fee payments. Families wishing to lower your annual school fee spend by extending payments over a longer period can apply for an Edstart payment plan. You can pay weekly, fortnightly or monthly by choosing a plan that fits around your budget. For more information about Edstart and to apply, visit edstart.com.au.